Monday, January 21, 2008



We are getting there!!! We have the walls painted and still need to do the doors and touch up some of the floor trim, hang receptical covers and DECORATE!! Will post pictures of the kitchen when it gets finished. I'm really thrilled with the way the colors all blended! There is a close up of how the whitewashed & pink decorations look with the chocolate background. As you can see by one of the pictures we will be taking these colors into the next room (dining room) so that will be our next project. And take note of the dark choclate above the cabinets. I LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really loving your kitchen...I'm jealous. I would love for mine to be those colors but my husband would have a cow. Oh, by the way...my scrapbook room is done in pink and black.