Friday, February 22, 2008

Believe Album

I made another Bo BUNNY album in blues, orange and greens. This doesn't have pictures in it yet but I plan to put pictures of Clayton and Steve. It says I BELIEVE in you!!!!
The patterened star has pop dots on it so its raised. (Actually all 3 of those stars are layed and pop dots used!!) Plan to put a pic or journal on the blue star.
This folds out (pull the ribbon tab) and you can put 5 pictures on this.
Little tabs that pull out to journal on. Note: this doesn't show all the pages just gives you an idea as to what it looks like.
The blue strip will have journaling. Note -- the 3 acrylic stars. Have you figured out that I'm am enjoying using "bling" at the moment. I really enjoyed doing this album. The colors were really fun -- digging through pictures now to fill the album up with my two men!!!!
(Posted by Amy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute.

Shelley said...

I made several of these Bo Bunny albums and they are so much fun to make!