Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Day in the Stahl Household

This is part of cyber school. Shalene sometimes has problems with her computer working in her room - so in order to get all the homework in on time she just drags the computer around till she gets good service......so NO EXCUSE!!!! Thats one thing with cyber school, you can't say you missed the assignment or forgot to write it down. You always have a page with all assignments listed!!! Here is Bree--she is enjoying the beautiful day that we had!!! She sometimes has this lopsided grin when she is just sitting looking around....I tried to get that lopsided look but missed it.
(In this picture she is sitting in one of my strawberry boxes - like its her throne!) Sable was out on the deck sniffing the air - she could smell supper and was begging a bit. Can't say that we shared. (Sorry about this pic - color didn't turn out too good!)
This was my latest project. My sister-in-law bought me this stand and its taken me awhile to get something for on it. So I found these flowers at the Flower Factory Outlet - had them for a month and a half or so. I finally found just the right basket at the Street of Shops this week. Only the basket was a pale blue!!! So I went shopping for a can of spray paint and turned the basket white. I love these flowers and they look so nice in my kitchen...I was happy with the way it turned out.

Okay - I realize that it isn't a professional job!!! But I do like the way it turned out.
Posted by Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sable has more white in her tail, but other than that her twin lives in Oklahoma! Bree looks cute and happy in the cool dirt and warm sun. Your flowers are pretty.

Anonymous said...

great job on the flowers!!!
by the way were on the edge of our seatz for new york picz!!!!
lizzie

Anonymous said...

great job on the flowers!!!
by the way were on the edge of our seatz for new york picz!!!!
lizzie