Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bridal Shower

Today was my cousin Courtney's bridal shower (hope I spelled your name right:). This is Courtney with one of her presents (I think it was part of our gift, hmmm, not sure) and her aunt Marsha.

Aunt Vic made ALOT of food, I guess a bunch of people helped with this though.


My cuz, Jess and her son Cayden (not sure if its spelled with a "C" or a "K") and another cousin- Amanda.
Courtney with her bridesmaids. The one in the blue is Courtney's sis, Kayla, then the ones in the pink and the orange are Jonathan' sisters, but I cant remember their names. Oops! O, did I forget to mention that Jonathan is the one that Courtney is marrying??? lol. And the girl in the green and white is a friend of Courtney's, who's name I also forget. Sorry girls :)



No comments: