Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Quote to Share

Here is a quote I found that Steve had written down. I'm really not sure where he found it but I wanted to share it with everyone. I've been dwelling a lot on my purpose in life & if I'm doing what God wants....but I've also been thinking that we only live once!!! We MUST make the best of everyday situations and everyday life...especially our family. It is so easy to think that our family/children/companion will always be there. That when I'm not so busy they will be there waiting on me. Until its too late....Children grow up or a loved one passes on. Enjoy your loved ones today!!! Don't wish you would have loved more!


"Life is good,
Because God is Life.
If we could just grasp that
Everyday would be
Much Brighter!"

(Posted by Amy)

No comments: