Thursday, April 3, 2008

Violin Lessons

For the past school year the girls have attended violin lessons at the SU campus in Selinsgrove. So I drug my camera with me and took some snaps of our EVERDAY LIFE OF THE STAHL FAMILY.
This is a really beautiful campus. Here is one of the buildings we walk past. I must admit that we see some real winners of outfits while on campus.

Here they are at the music building. The girls "pretend" to grumble about going to lessons BUT their teacher is wonderful. Her name is Margeaux (see previous post with her in concert). She is such a sweet girl and Alyssa & Shalene have learned a tremendous amount this year.

This is the famous spot that we sit and wait it out. Each girl has a 1/2 hour lesson so we take the laptops, books, school work, ninetendo, etc. to keep us occupied while waiting for each one. However, like I said above, we are sometimes entertained just by watching the students. By all that I've seen the students appear to be respectful.
(Posted by Amy)

No comments: