Monday, August 4, 2008

Convention

Here is another post for my scrapbook buddies. I'm sure this will bore some of you so just skip this. However, for those of you who are true scrappers I want to share a few things with you.

Below is one of the purchases I made at the Scrapbook Convention. It is a license plate scrapbook/album. Cut and hinged it is really cute and different.....this is by Scrapbook & Stickers...I also got one that said South Carolina so I can do pics of visiting my parents in SC. I have never seen anything like this so I was sure to get these. I tried to limit myself to things that were different, that I couldn't get around here.
Here is two of the classes that I did at convention. The first one is from "The Button Farm". This is just a small company but they have some really cute album kits. Check out the link to the side. This album is a clear acrylic "step" album called musings. It used lots of bling, rub ons and is in the colors: red, aqua & black. This was one of my favorite classes. The teacher/owner of the company was so sweet and helpful. I also won a prize drawing in this class for an acrylic album that is an arrow. YIPEE, I love prizes.





This one (picture above and below) was a class by "Lickety Split" and it was called "Admit One" Its a small board book with reds, blacks & whites along with LOTS of ribbon.



Sorry the pics are dark..I was kindda in a hurry, having fun working on other projects and the lighting wasn' the best.
So I took 10 classes total....and maybe later I'll get some other projects posted so you can see what other things I did in the classes.
(Amy)


No comments: