Friday, October 3, 2008

VOTE!!

Please vote at the side bar for the name of my online business!! Today is the last day to do so. For those of you who are interested in my online company -- this is the latest news: I will probably put this on hold until the new year arrives. I'll be doing lots of research until then (finding companies to purchase bags, shipping material and such) but will not do any major steps until the holidays are over. So I don't need to stress during that time and I can enjoy my family more. I'd love to hear from you with any suggestions you have concerning this new adventure.

As for the winner of the "name that business contest" -- I will be very busy this weekend, so once the voting is finished -- if you happen to be the one who suggested that name you can email me or leave a post here as to which package of goodies you would like to have!!! I won't be doing anything online until next week -- so I haven't forgotten -- just busy.

Amy

Sarah R. is the winner in naming the online business!! Let me know what prize package you like!!!

No comments: