Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scrapbook Class

Here are a few of the classes I've been teaching at the Local Scrapbook Store....below is the acrylic stocking album....pictures don't really show the detail very well.
This pic is showing that you CAN stamp on acrylic using the stazon in -- we then inked the edges and used stickles to add sparkle.







This is the class I just taught last evening.....it was an autumn layout. Now, I thank the Lord for the cricut machine and all the things I was able to cut out with that. This class has alot of details to it and took awhile to put together. But, I like it!












I used a felt paper for the Ground and the tree, bucket and fence I used a textured paper along with a lot of pop dots...so lots of dimensional things here.
(Amy)






No comments: