Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Clayton's Words of Wisdom

Some of you may know that I am trying to be a "frugal" mom. That means coupons and a budget (which I am adjusting to -but it can be a challenge, just to keep track of everything and which catagory I deduct from -- trust me, I've always been on a budget. However, it was more like, when its gone it's gone....now its, where do I deduct that receipt from!)

Anyway, I have been doing a lot of CVS shopping in the past several months. So the other day on the way to church my son was messing around with an old digital camera. I mentioned that he needed to take it easy that the batteries would run out before he ever arrived to the program practice. And then he wouldn't be able to take any pictures.

His response, "I'll just go get em free at CVS!" (the 8 year olds words of wisdom!!!)

I had to laugh at that one!! He knows I've been doing a lot of watch the adds, match up coupons and such and CVS is a local favorite to do that. Can't believe how much the little ones pick up --

No comments: