Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Update

Yes, I know, we haven't posted in a VERY long time!! And we are sorry for neglecting our blog family. Things have been busy here, with schooling, work and everyday life.

I am in the process of getting my web based scrapbooking business up and running. Things started arriving last week, and I need to get busy putting things together. I also have someone working on my web page...so when things get up and running, I will be sure to let you know you can go peek.

Getting excited and nervous at the same time!! Nervous, that I will fail....excited because it is something that I LOVE to do. I think I'll be happy if I can break even (since I will have benefited with getting some new stuff in the process.) So to all of you....keep praying that the Lord directs us in all of our decisions and bless our venture.

Thanks!
Amy

No comments: