Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Dream


Many of you know that at the end of 2008 I mentioned that I was dreaming of doing an online scrapbook store where I would sell project kits. Well my dream is getting closer!!
Above is my logo design and I have a wonderful lady from Treasured Pages setting things up for me. (she is doing the web page as well as the logo that you see above)I now have a good many boxes of items cluttering my basement and I've been spending most of my time trying to get some class creations designed and ready to sale. I've also been working at getting some wonderful ladies to help me create items which will allow a variety of styles to be available in the store.
I hope to have all of this up and running within the next month. It requires a lot of little odds and ends but the Lord has blessed us and He is helping. I don't plan to sell much merchandise....just mainly sell kits that have photos and directions along with all of the products to create mini scrapbook albums and projects. Takes the thinking out of it while the scrapper can copy the directions and have an album ready for photos. However, I do plan to have some merchandise - cardstock and adhesives, tools. But not tons. Hope you all can visit me when we get up and running.
Here is where you will be able to find me: http://www.frostitpink.com/

3 comments:

tacomom said...

Sounds fun!! Can't wait to see what you have to offer!

Carole said...

Oh, la la, love it!

peata said...

great job.
good luck