Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day


Steve decided to take pictures of mom with the kids.






Me with my pretty roses that the kids got me. Clayton made sure I got pink -- he informed his dad that I had to have the pink ones.

Here is a picture of some of my stuff....I received a cricut cartridge from the girls....for those of you scrappers you'll know what I mean. And Clayton made me a homemade shelf to hang coats...still wants to paint it. And Steve, well, even though he isn't my kid he says he want to get me a KitchenAid mixer since my mixer died. I think he is concerned about the lack of baked goods that have been in the house (giggle)




I am so blessed with my wonderful family!






1 comment:

Carole said...

Clayton did a wonderful job on Mom's flowers and his coat hanger. His heart is in the right place!