Sunday, June 28, 2009

We Survived NY

Yesterday the girls and I had to take a puppy to his new home. It happened to be in Queens, NY. So off we go with "Maggie", our trusty GPS. We did have travling mercies and survived the ordeal....however, I can't say that "I love NY!" If I would not have had to drive in the city I'm sure it would have been fun. BUT, when driving -- UGH, NO!!! It took me over a 1/2 hour to go two blocks. We did drive through China Town and ended up on Broadway...but going through the city on a Saturday in a vehicle. NEVER AGAIN....next time must be a weekday OR better yet, shuttle into the city and let someone else drive me around. Alyssa did say that as the day went I was driving a lot like them. (thats scary, but there was no other way to go about it!)
We did enjoy our trip and on the way home we saw a punch buggy limo!! How cool




No comments: