Friday, July 10, 2009

Youth Missions Trip


Okay, I don't think I would go as far as saying we are going on vacation ---- but we will get to do a little sightseeing. The girls are going on a youth missions trip with our church from the 12 - 21 and I (Amy) will be one of the 5 chaps, as well as the cook. There will be 22 teens going so I'm not sure about calling this a vacation for myself.....however, we do plan to see Mt. Rushmore and sightsee some on Friday. The remaining time will be spent painting and cleaning the church that will be reopening in Missions, South Dakota.
We do ask for all of your prayers while we are away....for traveling mercies, much accomplished and that we may be a blessing to the missionaries who are there. I think Steve & Clayton would appreciate your prayers too since they will be in charge of getting there own supper while I'm away!!!

No comments: