Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Puzzle Album

This is the next class I teach at the LSS. Its a puzzle album....I used "chipboard" for my puzzle pieces - cut the pieces out of the chipboard and then covered with patterned paper (Tres Jolee paper in aquas, greens and pinks)
This required TONS of cutting with the exacto knife. But I really like how it turned out. Punched a hole in each piece and put a ring at the top to hold the album together. Then tied ribbon on the ring.
The spots are not real big for pictures...however, I used some accordian style pages to allow for multiple pictures on one page. I have each piece covered on both sides with patterned paper and places to journal or put pictures.
Used a lot of ribbons (cream & brown) in this album. Along with small saftey pins, metal emb. ,and lots of inking. (posted by Amy)

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Oh My Word....I absolutely love this idea. I am a "puzzaholic" and this is a fantastic idea. Thanks for the inspiration. Joan