Sunday, March 16, 2008

More New York City Pictures

Mom was complainin that I didn't have enough pix, so here are some more.
The Barbie Dream House in Toys R Us store. This was Kalems favorite part. lol. jk
Shalene & I in the toy store with our hats we bought in China Town. (Don't you love mine?!? My hair was a wreck but I so wouldn't have worn it if Brad hadn't convinced me it look OK)
There is an outdoor ice rink with a huge fountain thing made out of lights behind it.
A Cathedral we visited. I think it was Patrick's Cathedral, or somthin like that.
Me, Shalene, Courtney (cousin), Kayla (cousin) & Kalem.
We didn't get to go to the Statue of Liberty, but we got to ride a ferry past it. This is a view of the city from the ferry.
City life. ICKY, ICKY! I think I could live here for about... 3 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no fair im soooooooo jealouse!!!!
looks like you had fun!!
liz