Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Amy's been tagged!

Ok, thanks to Carole!!!! I've been tagged. Carole is a great friend that I met on the 2 peas site. We had belonged to a scrappers group together and when I decided that I was lacking time, we still stayed in touch. The kids know her as Auntie Carole!! (oh, carole, I voted on your blog!)

So here goes:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago: Well, I only had 2 children ages 2 & 5. So we would have been getting ready for the 1st day of kindergarten. Had a new home that we were still working on. Stay-at-home mom that weighed a bit less. Happily married.

2.Five things to do today:
*church this evening
* eat the pineapple cheesecake I made last evening
*blog
*prepare for our Cubian missions trip to FL - leaving Sunday night. Trying to pack and all that good stuff as well as type up stuff for the VBS program we will be doing that day
*Clean / Laundry
*and an extra - if I have time: scrap

3. Favorite snacks:
*cheesecake!!!
*Hershey bars with almonds / snickers
*UMMMMM, chocolate (giggle)
*Tea/diet coke
*cheese

4. Things I'd do if I were a millionare:
*tithe
*pay off all debt
*invest
*help others: my family, the missions groups we sponser, church building fun
*take a family vacation and maybe "blow" a little of the money on something I really don't need
*Finish our garage and do a scrapbook room!!! Well, maybe just move somewhere with a good bit of land and build a house with a finished garage and scrapbook room!

5. Places I've lived:
*Born Quantico, Virgina - military base
*SC - dad in military , just a little one
*Lancaster, OH
*Bremen, OH - basically where I spent my childhood
*Landisburg, Pa - first married
*Mifflinburg, Pa - present

OK, now to tag someone......I think I'll tag Renea D. and Lizzie C. (she can blog on her dad/family's site!)

1 comment:

Carole said...

tee hee hee - I guessed the wrong person for the voting - I knew it was either you or Brenda. I guess my ESP wasn't working that night! haha