Thursday, September 11, 2008

Name The Business Prizes

OK, for those of you who are helping name my business I have some prizes listed. I am really having a rough time with coming up with the name so I appreciate all of you who are helping. I really liked the October Afteroon (I know nothing about pink in it or time other than it makes me think of a lazy time in life) I love the autumn season so I've been thinking of using pink, october, autumn or such. Shari had a cute idea about the pink pickle - i like it but I'm afraid it will be too close to Rusty Pickle so I'm dragging my feet on that one. Anyway, here are the prizes I've gotten together.

Prize Package 1: Quick Quotes Cavas Kit - the kit in the front with the brown ribbon is just to show you what it will look like finished...it isn't the exact kit but close to it. Also in kit 1 is the items below: K & Co chipboard letters and a small alpahbet stamp set.
Kit #2
Creative Imagiations paper and sticker sets (I believe there are 2 sheets of 3 papers and 1 sticker sheet) And then the picture below goes with this set: Maya Road chipboard train album, an acrylic album (its in the back on the easel) and a choice of one of the stamp sets which I can send a better picture later -- sorry the pics aren't too good the lighting wasn't very good.

No comments: