Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Organized????

Organized or not? Not sure but I am trying to be organized this Christmas season!!! I made an organizer that includes my card list, gift list, pockets for all my receipts and the lists the kids made for me (what they want), calender and even a page for goals for 2009. We will see if I am more put together this year....it does seem to be helping - having everything all in one place. And I think it will be nice to have all the stuff saved and be able to look back at the receipts in a few years and see what stuff had cost!!





So, I have my cards all started and getting ready to be shipped out!!! Hope to have that all accomplished soon!!!



1 comment:

Alejandro said...

Good idea to have an agenda for all the activities that come around this time of the year...