Monday, October 19, 2009

Pink Kitchen-Aid







Yippee!! I got a pink kitchenAid for my birthday gift from my hubby & kiddos!!! I have wanted this for sooooooo long. For those of you who do not know the story I'll share it with you -- My stand mixer died in Jan or Feb so I was determined that I was not going to buy a little mixer but save my $$ to get a pink KitchenAid....well needless to say that I never did get any money saved !! However, my kids would go over to my SIL's house and borrow her little mixer....back and forth from house to house the little mixer went (she has a kitchenaid but also a little guy) for several months. I broke down today and purchase a small hand mixer at WalMart....but when I got home there was this BIG package on the counter ....YEHAA what a great gift.

3 comments:

Carole said...

You will love your Kitchen Aid - I have a red, red, red (very red) one and it is wonderful!

Stahl Family said...

Ohhhhh, I'm already thrilled with it...matches my kitchen, favorite color!! I'm so looking forward to playing with it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, How exciting! I absolutely love my kitchen Aid & would not trade it for the world. You will have lots of fun.~ SR