Sunday, November 21, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

Each year the kids take turns setting up the manger...Shalene
set it up this year.


And Clayton set up the village!






Always have a mess before the end.








Here is one of the ornaments that Alyssa has for her tree. The kids have their own trees in their rooms....but this year they put all of their ornaments on the main tree.
I decorated the kitchen with my whitwashed decor~ Love it.







This is such a cute mix...Read the little card that is in the photo....

I still have a couple strands of lights to purchase since all of mine seemed to decide not to do what I wanted this year. We plan to make some homemade cinnamin ornaments and gingerbread village yet. And string some popcorn and cranberries. But basically I am finished. What a good feeling.

No comments: