Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resolutions

So how many of you make New Years Resolutions? I have in the
past and sometimes when I think back on them I find that yes, I have partially
accomplished that.
Well, I'm going to admit that I have several "goals" in mind for this year.
1. "Come here and listen to me! I'll pour out the spirt of wisdom upon you and make you wise. Proverbs 1:23NLT
This verse is a goal for my new year....that the Lord will slow me down when I
get too busy. That I will listen and hear His voice. That I will focus
on God's voice in all situations.
2. I am going to attemp:
Okay, so I love to scrapbook and take pictures but I seem to get so far
behind on what I'd like to have accomplished. So this project is suppose to be
simplified...by this I mean that it comes with most all that I'm going to need for this
scrapbook. I will just need to discipline myself and write on my calendar things that happened each day. AND take a picture a day (at least one!! if not more)
Check out the site...,.its a great way to have a scrapbook at the end of the year.
With a bit of organization it should be fun.
3......Well, I have a couple that I will keep to myself.
So tell me, what is your New Years Resolution for 2011?

No comments: